The vision of the Faculty of Dentistry Universitas Padjadjaran is to embody the leading dental education institution in oromaxillofacial health supported by excellent and internationally competitive human resources by 2025.
1. Performing professional and accountable dental education services and management (academic excellence) recognised at the national and international levels.
2. Improving research and community service in oromaxillofacial health as academic supporting activities that will enhance the quality of life and benefits for the community.
3. Increase the capacity of human resources with characteristics of humane, virtuous, collective, professional, and integrity to respond to the challenges of international recognition.
4. Embodying institutional independence through collaboration with strategic partners supported by good governance.
5. Performing the faculty governance with the concept of “Smart and Green Dentistry”.
1. Achieving graduates with national and international competitiveness, character, and upholding local culture;
2. Achieving research and innovation results in oromaxillofacial health with national and international recognition, which will impact the improvement of the quality of life;
3. Actualising human resources with national and international competitiveness;
4. Embodying institutions and study programs with national and international recognition supported by good governance and strategic partnerships at home and abroad;
5. Actualising financial independence through developing business units and endowment funds by establishing synergistic collaborative partnerships with alumni, strategic partners, and stakeholders.
The Strategic Targets are designed through the School of dentistry with excellent management to achieve best research and technology (SMART Dentistry) approach, which includes:
1. Increasing academic excellence through international recognition (Smart Campus);
2. Increasing the relevance of research, publications, and community service (Smart Research & Publication);
3. Achieving the quality and performance of human resources (lecturers and academic staff) to support internationalisation. (Smart Lecturer and Employee).
4. Increasing the quality of students through improving the quality of education and soft skills (Smart Student).
5. Actualising good faculty governance to support independence and sustainable progress (Smart Governance).
6. Increasing the role and contribution of alumni in supporting faculty programs (Smart Alumni).
7. Actualising the business units as support for alternative sources of financing for priority programs through collaboration with strategic partners (Smart Business).