To become a Graduate/Professional Entry Program based on Oral Health Related Quality of Life (OHRQoL) and Internationally Competitive in 2024.
1. Organizing integrated education, research, and community service in the field of OHRQoL by following the development of dental science and technology in order to produce graduates who are superior, innovative, professional, virtuous and internationally competitive.
2. Establish strategic cooperation in the fields of education, research and community service with various parties within the country and abroad in a sustainable manner by implementing a balanced partnership.
3. Organizing a Graduate/Professional Entry Program that is credible, transparent, accountable, responsible and fair by implementing quality assurance.
The goal of Graduate/Professional Entry Program is to produce dentists who have the spirit of Pancasila and have:
1. A personality that prioritizes integrity and is guided by the ethics of science and professional ethics and has national and international insight.
2. Sensitivity to the problems faced by the community, especially those related to dental and oral health services.
3. Knowledge and skills to manage dental and oral health cases.
4. The ability to cooperate with other health workers in the context of referrals to handle cases outside the clinical authority for the benefit of the patient.
5. The ability to continuously improve self-competence, creativity and innovation, hence it can support the development of dental science and technology which is increasingly developing in the international world.
6. The ability to develop dental science and technology based on the results of research on biological materials, natural materials, nano-technology dental materials, in the context of controlling diseases and disorders of the stomatognathic system.
7. The ability to determine, plan and implement continuing education independently in an effort to disseminate dental science and technology, both locally and globally.
A person who is able to provide oral health services to treat patients holistically as individuals and communities according to a professional ethics code in order to achieve an optimal degree of oral dental health so that it has an impact on improving the quality of life.
A person who is able to lead a team works to solve individual and community oral health problems professionally based on science, therefore they can contribute to the evaluation or development of national policies in order to improve the quality of oral health.
A person who is able to build communication effectively and efficiently in order to convey information/thoughts/arguments or scientific works/innovations that are beneficial for the development of science, profession and entrepreneurship that can be accounted for to individuals and society, especially the professional community.
A person who is able to make innovations that can be scientifically justified in carrying out his professional work through increasing his professional expertise in the field of dentistry based on training and work experience to get solutions to oral health problems for individuals and communities.
A person who is able to detect oral health problems scientifically so that he is good at making decisions independently in finding a solution that can be accounted for based on logical, critical, systematic, and creative thinking.
A person who is able to use good opportunities in carrying out his professional work, and is able to evaluate the results of his decisions and work as individuals and teams critically based on science.
A person who is able to provide support, understanding or assistance to individuals and communities who have oral health problems through persuasive communication and provide recommendations for follow-up using accurate and appropriate information.
Graduate/Professional Entry competencies refer to the Indonesian Dentist Competency Standards which consist of 6 domains and 40 main competencies. The 6 domains are:
Domain I Professionalism
Domain II Mastery of Medicine and Dentistry
Domain III General Physical Examination and Stomatognathic System
Domain IV Restoration of Stomatognathic System Function
Domain V Community Dental and Oral Health
Domain VI Management of Dental Practice
The learning process in the dental undergraduate education program uses a student-centered learning method with a competency-based curriculum, which can encourage students to learn actively and independently as a provision for lifelong learning. This dental education competency refers to the Indonesian Dentist Competency Standards which consist of 6 domains and 37 main competencies.
The length of study is four (4) semesters, with a maximum study limit of eight (8) semesters. Learning is carried out in odd and even semesters starting for odd semesters in September - December, while even semesters starting from February - August.
Achievement of the educational objectives of the Graduate/Professional Entry Program by using competency-based education and training methods, which include clinical competence and public health management. The place of education used is the Dental and Oral Hospital, FKG Unpad, Dr. Hasan Sadikin Hospital, Network Hospital, Public Health Center, and City Health Office.
Head of Graduate/Professional Entry Program
Dr Elih, drg, SpOrt, SubspOD(K)
|1||Budhi Cahya Prasetyo, drg, SpPerio||Department of Periodontics|
|2||Chandra Andi Bawono, drg, SpPerio||Department of Periodontics|
|3||Siti Sopiatin, drg, SpPerio||Department of Periodontics|
|4||Zavani Nur Hikmah, drg, SpPerio||Department of Periodontics|
|5||Abel Tasman Yuza, drg, SpBM, SubspOrthognat-D(K)||Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|6||Lucky Riawan, drg, SpBMMF, SubspCOMF(K)||Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|7||Farah Asnely Putri, drg., Sp.BMMF, Subsp.COMF(K).||Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|8||Prof Dr Harmas Yazid Yusuf, drg, SpBMMF, SubspTMF-TMJ(K)||Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|9||Tantri Maulina||Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|10||Agus Nurwiadh||Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|11||Endang Sjamsudin||Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|12||Indra Hadikrishna||Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|13||Andri Hardianto||Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|14||Lisda Damayanti||Department of Prosthodontics|
|15||Setyawan Bonifacius||Department of Prosthodontics|
|16||Vita Mulya Passa Novianti||Department of Prosthodontics|
|17||Daisy Wulansari||Department of Prosthodontics|
|18||Seto Pramudita||Department of Prosthodontics|
|19||Gian Alamsyah||Department of Prosthodontics|
|20||Ista Meidarlina||Department of Prosthodontics|
|21||Valentine Rosadi Sinaga||Department of Prosthodontics|
|22||Dewi Zakiawati||Department of Oral Medicine|
|23||Wahyu Hidayat||Department of Oral Medicine|
|24||Yurika Ambar Lita||Department of Dentomaxillofacial Radiology|
|25||Merry Anissa Damayanti||Department of Dentomaxillofacial Radiology|
|26||Chrisna Ardhya Medika||Department of Dentomaxillofacial Radiology|
|27||Rahmi Alma Farah||Department of Conservative Dentistry|
|28||Elfira Megasari||Department of Conservative Dentistry|
|Department of Conservative Dentistry|
|30||Anna Muryani||Department of Conservative Dentistry|
|31||Elih||Department of Orthodontics|
|32||Deni Sumantri Latif||Department of Orthodontics|
|33||Iwa Rahmat Sunaryo||Department of Orthodontics|
|34||Andriani Harsanti||Department of Orthodontics|
|35||Gita Gayatri||Department of Orthodontics|
|36||Melinda||Department of Orthodontics|
|37||Regina Yosephina Simarmata||Department of Orthodontics|
- Integrated Research Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory
- Men's Softball Silver Medal; for the name of M. Aragani Abi Akbari, representing the DKI Jakarta team at PON XX Papua
- 34th PIMNAS Bronze Medal in 2021 with the title of "Effectiveness of Vinyltrimethoxysilane on Inter-Surface Bonding of Local Silica Fillers with Methacrylate-Based Resin" with the chairperson Amira Aliya Nurhadiati Husein; members Qonita Faizulhyrza Tabayyana, Blandina Tsanarayya Amarantha, Safitri Syifarani, and Yuda Haditia Putra; and the supervising lecturer of Yanwar Faza, drg, MKes
More Bachelor Program Student's achievements and accolades in:
Students Achievements and Accolades
The minimum study period is 8 semesters and the maximum study period is 14 semesters.
- Integrated Research Laboratory Unit
- Computer Laboratory Unit
- Library Unit
Accreditation Certificate of the Bachelor Program of the Faculty of Dentistry Universitas Padjadjaran can be downloaded below:
Accreditation Certificate of the Bachelor Program of the Faculty of Dentistry Universitas Padjadjaran
Faculty of Dentistry Universitas Padjadjaran
Faculty of Dentistry Universitas Padjadjaran – Sumedang Campus (Jatinangor)
Km. 21, Ir. Soekarno Street, Hegarmanah, Jatinangor, Sumedang Regency, West Java Province, 45363, Indonesia
+62 22 250-4985
+62 22 779-4120